ORDER ANY OMANI JEWELLERY IN THE SITE

Jewelry Software That Will Transform Your Beading Into An Organized, Efficient & Professional Business Overnight!

Old Bedouin cones bracelet

AddThis Social Bookmark Button Click here to visit Acupressure Cure for Common Diseases


Old Bedouin cones bracelet. Fantastic item, this was found in the Najd, but originated just East of the Tihama coast of the Red Sea, in the Sarawat Mts. of the Asir region. Tribes across this region include the Al Talid, Qahtan, Yam, Bani Mughaid, Bani Shihr, Ghamid, Zahran, Bani Saad, Bani Faham, Harith, and Bani Malik. It's been in my collection for a number of years and has been a real favorite of mine, not to mention extremely hard to get. It sits nicely (surprisingly comfortable) despite it's weight. The cones are not solid, but it's very sturdy. Age is at least 60 yrs.. It's a miracle of design, but the antithesis to filigree. I especially like things i don't have to worry about breaking. The cuff size is small enough to stay on securely and it will not twist around problematically. 60 to 80% silver

Discover How You Can Start Making Money From Your Own Home Based Jewelry Business As Soon As Tomorrow

2 Comments:

At 1:43 AM , Blogger Billy James said...

Wow! dude
That really looks too cool, isn't it?
I have never seen this kind of bracelet before.

Billy James

 
At 4:18 PM , Blogger John Cessar said...

I study in the US, but originally from Bani Faham in Hejaz, western of Saudi Arabia. I'm amazed to see this item, because I used to see this kind of silver jewelry with my mom and almost all old ladies in the area. I remember that my mom still has some of these stuff in different designs, but unfortunately she sold most of her old jewelry. I think these items are rare and invaluable.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Click here to visit Acupressure Cure for Common Diseases